Become a volunteer
Get in touch to discuss how you may be able to help us
As AEA Scotland has a very small team, we really value the support of volunteers from a range of places and backgrounds.
The benefits for our volunteers can be invaluable too, including:
• the opportunity to develop and learn new skills
• help you find out what you like doing to help with career planning
• developing your work experience
• something to make your CV or job applications stand out
• most importantly, the chance to make a big difference to the lives of vulnerable older people.
We have different types of volunteer roles depending on what we’re working on, and we’ll offer you full induction, ongoing support and out-of-pocket expenses.
〉 Home-based admin volunteer (download further information & application form here)
We’ll also be recruiting for Helpline Operators to take calls on our Elder Abuse helpline. Further information on these roles will be available shortly.
For further information on any of these opportunities, please contact our Director Lesley Carcary.