Become a volunteer
Volunteering with AEA Northern Ireland
AEA Northern Ireland has a small team of highly dedicated people. As an organisation we increase our reach with your help and we value our volunteers and the value they add to our work.
As a volunteer with AEA Northern Ireland you will:
- have the opportunity to develop and learn new skills
- receive induction, training, ongoing support and out of pocket expenses
- benefit from new experiences
- add value to your CV or job applications
- most importantly, you will be part of making a difference to the lives of older people.
We have different types of volunteer roles depending on what we are working on.
Current role (home-based):
- Administration Assistant
We will also be recruiting for Helpline Operators to take calls on our Elder Abuse helpline. Further information on these roles will be available shortly.
For further information on any of these opportunities, please contact our Director Veronica Gray