How The Key Safe Works
Freedom Telecare brings you the UK’s only home insurance and Police approved key safe.
What is a Key Safe?
A small and secure lock-box that stores your keys safely outside your home. The box is accessible using a PIN code known only to you.
You can then give your key safe combination to the Freedom Telecare monitoring centre, as well as friends and family. In the event of an emergency, your friends & family, doctor, or the emergency services, can easily enter your home using the keys. This prevents the need to damage doors or windows to gain entry.
Why get a Key Safe?
You, or your loved one, can get the help needed as quickly as possible. In addition, you don’t need to worry about the costs to replace damaged doors or windows following a forced entry.
Uncomfortable with the thought of your keys being outside your house? The Key Safe from Freedom Telecare has the same UK security rating as a British front door.
It is easy to install, although a UK wide installation service is available if you prefer.
– The ONLY Police approved key safe in the UK
– Holds up to 6 keys (typically 5-6 Yale type or 2-5 Chubb type)
– Accessed using a unique pin code, chosen by you
– Change your pin code whenever you want
– Engineered to be attack resistant if anyone attempts to force it open
– Rust & water resistant: suitable for the UK weather
– Comes complete with all fixings required to fit it
NOTE: This product is not eligible for VAT exemption.